newsletter 08 / December 2018
Dear friends, this is the third newsletter of 2018 and I would like to bring the following points to your attention:
- WCP 2018 in Tokyo / Japan.
- SWEET MEMORIES when we are looking back at the WCP 2018 in Tokyo / Japan. Over 300 participants of the international pipe smokers community during the competition on Sunday with a very young winner of 32 years: the new generation is here! Mr. Moriya and his team did a GREAT job so we all had a wonderful time at the Asakusa View hotel with a fine Gala dinner and special performances showing the Japanese culture. If you were not able to join us just look at the CIPC website / front page for a beautiful overview of pictures and an excellent movie.
- Where we go next time?
- At the end of the WCP 2018 price giving we announced our next event for 2019: LVIV / Ukrain. So, please write down, the World Cup (for teams) 2019 second weekend of October (11 – 13). The G.A. of the CIPC made as well a decision about 2020: ISTANBUL / Turkey.
- IPSD 2019.
- What a fine welcome for mrs. A. Gan from Singapore, being the new representative for her country and receiving all the compliments being the winner of the 2018 competition. A lot of new ideas for 2019 but we make it simple this time: show your national celebrations (around) at 20/02 with minimal three pictures. Send your photos to our IT specialist mr. Michal Koza before the end of March 2019 and find out in LVIV “who is the winner”?!?
- HAPPY HOLIDAYS.
- Finally I wish you and all your loved ones ……HAPPY HOLIDAYS and a prosperous, peaceful 2019!
Please, do not keep this information only for yourselves but communicate this newsletter with your pipe smokers friends by using all kinds of social media / sharing info on facebook.
Cornelius C.N. Crans MA. / CIPC president.