Committee, International of Pipe Clubs
CIPC was founded in Saint-Claude, France as an association of national pipe clubs to foster friendship and camraderie among pipe smokers worldwide
- To bring together pipe clubs from around the world.
- To present a positive public image of pipe smoking.
- To promote better understanding of the hobby and to maintain enthusiasm for it.
- To preserve the culture and traditions of the international pipe smoking community.
- To encourage pipe smokers to join pipe clubs, support pipe shows and participate in smoking competitions.
- To protect the rights of pipesmokers and the culture of pipe smoking as heritage worldwide
- Organizing annual international champignonship smoking competitions in different member countries.
- Establishing and enforcing uniform rules for such competitions.
- Promoting on an international level the exchange of knowledge between pipe smokers, pipe makers and tobacco specialists.
- Operating a website/facebook for sharing information about pipe smoking and pipe club activities/events.