How do I translate the program into my language?
- Download Excel files which contains a list of phrases for SmokeTimer and ST_RemoteScreen
- Write the translated phrases in column B
- The language name in the first row must be in ASCII, without accents
- If the phrase begins with “HINT “, this must be retained in each language
- The phrase “KEEP_BLANK” means that such text will remain blank
- If the phrase starts with two spaces, I recommend keeping the spaces in the translation as well
- For incorporation into the program, it is sufficient to send only columns A and B, and in the case of modifications, it is sufficient to send only the modified row (it is not necessary to send the complete file.)
- Send XLSX files by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- After accepting the translation, I will send you by email the modified SmokeTimer.accde and ST_RemoteScreen.accde files for testing. Copy these files to the Smoke Timer installation directory (default “c: \ SmokeTimer \”) and overwrite the original files
- Run the programs and check the correctness of the translation in the context of the whole program.
- If the result is satisfactory, inform me and I will include the new translation in the standard program upgrade.
To achieve a satisfactory result, several iterations are usually required, which means that steps 2. – 5. must be repeated several times.